8/12/2012

Discontinued Items = HUGE Discounts


I was at Weis Markets the other day and whenever I go there, I always check out the dollar aisle. Right next to the "dollar buys" is the small shelf of discontinued items. Sometimes I find some great deals there. Well sure enough, I found diapers. Not just any diapers, but chlorine free, eco-friendly diapers. They were Full Circle brand diapers. I'd never used them before, but I know a good deal on name brand diapers when I see it. I knew they had to be pretty expensive considering, it's a grocery store, and they are eco-friendly. We all know eco-friendly products are always more expensive. So, I checked the regular price before mark down, and sure enough it was $13.99! These diapers were on clearance for $3.49. I couldn't pass up saving over $10 on a pack of diapers. Besides, Jake was running low on his disposable stash. So, I grabbed two packs and felt very satisfied that I'd just saved over $20 on diapers, and that I walked out with 60 diapers for just under $7! That's less than $0.12 per diaper. That's a great deal on Pampers or Huggies, much less chlorine free. So, I went back in about a week later to pick up some grapes for Luke, and checked just to see if they had anymore. Well, I ended up leaving with 3lbs of grapes and two more packs of diapers. Yay! What an awesome deal. So, if you have a Weis (or any store for that matter) near you, definitely check the sale aisle for discontinued items. You never know what you might find.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India