7/15/2012

Where Have You Been?!?

I'm sure everyone is probably thinking where the hell have you guys been? Considering we haven't posted anything in months... I don't blame you.

Personally, I have had a lot going on lately. Unfortunately, Luke was diagnosed with Autism in January, so we've been really busy with meetings, doctors appointments, and trying to get involved with programs available to us. It's been a huge adjustment for us, so I've been pretty focused on that lately. Also, Jake is in therapy three times a week now, so that keeps me busy.

Also, Delvin and I bought a new house, totally renovated it, and moved. The packing, moving, unpacking, and adjusting to a new city and county have been really stressful!

Amy is also planning a move in the next few weeks, so she's been busy taking care of packing everything up and all that. She's also going back to school soon, so she'll be even busier than usual.

Anyway, I'll be trying to update the blog at least once a week to keep everyone thrifty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India