8/12/2011

Back from the Beach

Gran-Mommy helping Luke walk across the lily pads.
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. We actually just got back from a 10 day vacation in Kure Beach, NC. It was SO relaxing and much needed. My mom and sister live in that area, so it was a lot of fun to see them. Anyway, I didn't have Internet access as anticipated, so that's why I haven't posted in a while. We visited the aquarium, Luke got to ride the carousal for the very first time, we saw the fireworks on the boardwalk, watched Gnomeo & Juliet on the big screen by the lake, and of course we went to the beach! Here are a few pictures of the boys having fun at the playground. I have a bunch of other pictures from the beach and aquarium, but they're still on my camera and I haven't uploaded them yet. So here are the best of the few that I have access to. So, the boys had a great time and Delvin and I are well rested. Thank goodness, since school is right around the corner. But, back to work and back to blogging. I'll be posting much more often in the next few weeks. I've been busy unpacking, cleaning, doing laundry and unwinding since I came home yesterday, so I'll get back to blogging in the next few days. I hope every one's summer is going good and hopefully enjoying the sun!
Jake smiling for a picture while Gran-Mommy swings him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India