4/24/2011

Guide to Swagbucks

I talk about Swag Bucks a lot and with good reason, it is one of the best ways to earn a little bit of extra money with very little effort. The first thing you need to do (if you haven't already) is sign up.

So what is swag bucks? Swag bucks is basically a search engine that rewards you for doing searches and other activities. It is paid for by sponsors so it is completely free to use. Once you have collected your swag bucks you can use them in the swag store to buy gift cards or other things. I strongly recommend buying the Amazon gift cards but there are other gift cards as well. So far I have gotten over $100 in gift cards with fairly minimal effort. I am by no means an expert and there are many people out there who make lots more than I do, but this is what worked for me and I wanted to share it because hopefully it will work for you too!

Once you have swag bucks, the first thing you should do is download the tool bar.

You will probably forget about your account if you don't do this!! It's really not a pain at all and helps you keep track of your earnings. It also gives you easy access to the daily poll and the other ways to earn. You can also set swagbucks as your homepage but this isn't really necessary if you use the tool bar. There are several ways to make a few swag bucks daily and each will only take seconds:

1. Make sure to check the daily poll every day.

2. Also check the NOSO, just click through the sponsors (saying no thank you or skip if you are not interested) and after a few clicks you get 2 swag bucks.

3. Check out the surveys. You will get 1 swag buck daily just for clicking on the survey link and if you get to do a survey you will get lots more. I don't do them daily (I don't qualify) but surveys have been a big earner for me.

4. Shopping has been another big one for me. If I need to buy something from one of their sponsor sites (say Walmart or Overstock) I do it through them. You are awarded 2 swag bucks for every dollar spent! I do a lot of shopping online (because we live in the middle of no where) so this can really add up if you use it correctly.

There are lots of other ways, like playing games, watching videos, referrals, and special offers. The ones I listed above are the "easy" ways and if you do them daily you should be able to get a gift card or two every month with minimal effort.

Here is the most important part, download the tool bar and USE IT. Forget Google (even though it's arguably a better search engine) and use the swag bucks search for everything. I don't use quick links for things like facebook or Drury University (my school) I just search for them every single time in the toolbar. It takes about 2 seconds and I "win" for searching 3-4 times a day!! That is about 30-40 swag bucks a day just for searching and it really adds up over a month.

I hope this helps anyone who didn't understand swag bucks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a stay at home mom trying to make some extra income outside of work to pay the bills. I was just searching for guides and found yours. Thanks for it! Can I ask what your average earnings a month? I'm having a hard time making a dent really so had to start using instantbucks .com as it's been easier for me to do in my little spare time - lots more high paying surveys. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Amy and Meagan said...

Kim I personally don't do much of this anymore because I work and just don't have time, but I still make a few extra dollars here and there. I will make sure Meagan replies to this because she is a SAHM also and she does this more than I do now. :)

-Amy

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India